Type Diabetes 1
Youtube channel: https://youtu.be/c7fda9VVUmY
Type Diabetes 1
Diabetes is a medical condition where your blood glucose or blood sugar levels shoot up due to various reasons. There are two main types of diabetes namely Type 1 and Type 2. In type diabetes 1 the pancreas stops producing insulin. Insulin is very essential for the body, as it helps glucose get into the cells. When the pancreas does not produce insulin, glucose stays in your blood, resulting in serious health problems. Type diabetes 1 normally affects children, teenagers, and young adults. Diabetes type 1 is also known as Juvenile diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes.
There is no specific cause for type diabetes 1. Research shows that type diabetes 1 has something to do with genes. Genes are not solely responsible for this type of diabetes. Actually, genetic causes in combination with certain viral infections can cause type diabetes 1. type diabetes 1 cannot be prevented. It is very difficult to determine who will get it and who will not. When you detect diabetes for the first time, you may experience the following symptoms:
* Eating a lot: You tend to eat a lot because you do not get the necessary amount of energy.
* Drinking a lot: Frequent thirst makes you drink a lot of water.
* Frequent urination: The body tries to get rid of the excess amount of blood sugar
* Fatigue: As the body cannot use sugar for energy, you tend to feel tired and exhausted all the time.
* Lose weight: As the body cannot use sugar for energy it starts using up fat and muscle for fuel.
The best way of getting rid of these symptoms is to take proper treatment for type diabetes 1. Before taking any treatment, you have to find the level of blood sugar to determine whether you are affected by type diabetes 1. Parents of a suspected diabetic child can approach a pediatric endocrinologist, to know and learn more about this type of diabetes.
Kids affected by type diabetes 1 need to be careful and take extra care in their diet. To be on the safe side they are advised to do the following:
* Check blood sugar levels at regular intervals
* Keep blood sugar levels under control by following a healthy eating plan
* Exercise on a daily basis
* Learn to use insulin pumps and insulin shots
* Go for a regular checkup with the doctor in order to stay healthy.
Kids affected by type diabetes 1 are not like normal children. They have to take extra snacks during a long bus journey and need to carry snacks with them all the time to avoid complications. Wherever they are, they should eat their breakfast at the right time to keep their blood sugar levels under control.
Type Diabetes 1 – Need early diagnosis and management of blood sugar can help prevent these complications, get more information for you at the website http://symptomsofhighbloodsugar.net
Type Diabetes 1, Type Diabetes, Type 1, type, diabetes, Diabetes Type 1, Type 1 diabetes, juvenile diabetes, diabetic health, insulin, blood glucose, blood sugar, diabetes symptoms, diabetes type 2, type 2 diabetes, hypoglycemia, prediabetes, diabetes type 2 symptoms, what is diabetes symptoms, what are the symptoms of diabetes, type 2 diabetes symptoms, symptoms of type 2 diabetes, glucose, health solutions, diabetes type 1 symptoms, type 1 diabetes symptoms